Sunday, October 19, 2008

A place for everything...

With new craft obsessions come specialized tools and accoutrements. (And, in my case, random embroidery floss purchases. Can't... resist... pretty colours...) Since I end up stitching in the living room, my supplies should be attractively housed, no?


So... embroidery box! I started with a naked, plain wooden box, painted it, glued on some cut-outs from an old pattern envelope and some Martha Stewart craft paper, and now my stitching supplies are stored in style.


I splashed out and bought a flower-shaped Martha craft punch to use, too. I couldn't help myself. (It is so much fun to play with!)

3 comments:

Alessandra Collar Lipman said...

OK, how cool is that?

Vanessa said...

your box is adorable! i came over from girl number twenty. do you sell your creations?

Johanna Masko said...

Vanessaann: Thanks for visiting! No, I don't sell the painted boxes. This was a "just for me" project... Fun!!