Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's that time.


What time is it, you ask? Why, it's Sampler Class time! My seven-week intensive quilt/fabric/colour love-in is about to begin at the workroom! The bolts of fabric will be flying, my friends, flying!

One of the many things I enjoy about teaching this class is finding out how each person decided to take the class and what they bring to it. Some have dabbled in quilting before, others have been focused on garments, and some are brand-new to sewing in general, all of which I find extremely interesting.

So, welcome Sampler students! We're all going to have a great time!

3 comments:

anabela / fieldguided said...

Wow! Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog! I'm really looking forward to Sunday.

Anonymous said...

okay, how fun was last night? i can't wait to see how all their colour palettes shape up as the weeks go by.

Anonymous said...

yay! thank you!!! i'm so soo excited. see you tomorrow!!! :D