Monday, January 2, 2012

Cog and Wheel: Mine's Done, Too!


With the decision to NOT enter an epic quilt competition this winter, I feel a measure of relief and happy anticipation of the new year and all the quilty promise it holds. I have some new projects brewing, but I am also eager to hammer away at older unfinished quilts and get them done!

My Cog and Wheel quilt had been pieced quite a while ago and had been quilted, but hadn't been bound yet. So, I kicked off the New Year with finally attaching and hand-finishing the binding. Hooray for a finished quilt! Plus, recent blog posts by Karyn and Katherine provided a boot to the behind...

2 comments:

Alessandra Collar Lipman said...

Great job! Your colors are wonderful as usual.

Richard Healey said...

Pretty quilt I like it.

http://richardquilts.blogspot.com